This sudden realization had also flooded my medula oblongata with the following facts:
- I have a work trip to Kuching, Sarawak on Tuesday, the 2nd of February 2010.
- I would be needing my credit card to check-into the hotel.
- I only have ONE credit card. (Usaha debt sifar in action)
- My flight is at 11:40am, and I need to be in KL Sentral 2 hours prior. (i.e.9:40am)
- Saturday is Thaipusam - a public holiday for KL and Selangor.
- Monday is Federal Territory Day - another public holiday for KL.
- If I don't get my new credit card, then I am toast! :(
Ah, great!!! Just that it was already 4:15pm on a Friday evening, it was raining and we were in Petaling Jaya. There is no way thet we were gonna make it in time. So, he said, "It's OK, I can make a personal arrangement for you to pick it later at the same place" and that he would call me in 5-10 minutes time to confirm.
There is hope for Customer Service in Malaysia, after all..
-dillz blogging out-