Thursday, August 27, 2009

Road To CIA 3 : Another Step Closer


I've committed the exam date for my CIA Part IV since sometime in July and my 3-day leave has been blocked, applied and approved. So, there's really no-two-way round it and I just have to dive into it. :) When I booked the time, tak perasan lah pulak it was the first week of Ramadhan.. Anyways, kengkonon nak belajar and maybe slip some serious blogging time. Tetapi hampa on the blogging part. But I did manage to:
  1. study my butts off for the exams.
  2. spend some quality time with the kids for the first few days of Ramadhan (which was a real blessing coz I got to nurture *chewah* and motivate them to keep it together when they really wanted to have a sip of water... :) More on that a bit later lah )
So, that's good, right?

The materials wasn't as much as Part I, just a little over 100 pages worth. I managed to finish off the online questions this time, all the 5 sections as well as the Post-test mock exam, albeit at 10:45am on the day of the exam (Bearing in mind that the exam was scheduled at 12pm at Damansara Heights and I was in my mom's place in Puchong and had not taken my shower. hihihihihi) in a typical Dilla fashion - always the procrastinator, always last minute.

Butterflies were fluttering in my fasting tummy and syukur banyak-banyak for KESAS, MEX and NPE for I would not have made it in time to register at the centre had it not have been for them. :) Of course, the radio was NOT on, it was Allahumma Yassir, Rabbish Rahli and Allhummaftah allllllll the way... :) Macam familiar je bunyinya.. I just think that I am beginning to see a pattern here.. hihihihihihi

After a gruelling hour and 45 minutes, I rest my fate to Allah and tawakkal. After the 5-question survey was done, the invigilator handed me the result printout and Alhamdulillah... I passed! Yeay!!!!

Next step: Register for the CIA Part II exams and sit for it by the end of the year. I would like to complete the certification process by Quarter 1, 2010. Insya Allah.. :) Hey, we need to have goals, right??

-dillz blogging out-

4 comments:

Amy said...

cayalah akak! Congrats,..nanti kita celebrate 5 Sept nanti :P

dillazag said...

Amy,
thanks dear. :) giller pulun, email pun tak sempat nak check. sorry, ko kena lak sms aku, kasik special treatment. hihihihihi

I see you then, babe..

kucingorengemok said...

tepuk! tepuk! tepuk! :)

dillazag said...

KOG,
makasih.. makasih.. makasih..
:)