Friday, August 07, 2009

Road To CIA 2 : .. and they lived happily ever after (Part 1)

I had it all figured out. Right to the very last page to be read, which review papers to latih tubi, complete with the online tutorials and mock tests. We were supposed to reach KL on Tuesday night, leaving Wednesday morning ample time to cram in some last minute preparations. The examination was scheduled at 3.30pm on Wednesday.

It was supposed to be a perfect study cum shopping cum relaxing getaway...

All hell broke loose when our our flight from Jakarta was delayed. No, not delayed, actually it was cancelled. Let's not dwell on it at the moment 'coz I'll give you a blow-by-blow of THAT in one of my Jakarta travelog series.

Long story short, I only got a flight out of Jakarta in the wee hours of the morning of the exam day. Flight was at 5am, had to check out of our courtesy hotel by 3am. Suffice to say, I DID NOT get enough sleep that night. By the time we reached home, it was already around 9:30am. Had to make use of the time left to finish up on the reading ( I only skipped 2 topics) and do as many questions as possible - a bigger priority. Syukur there's the online questions from; I managed to finish up Sections 1-3 and tried the Post-review test. A little terkilan coz I didn't get to finish Sections 4 & 5 plus the Mock Exam. But, hey.. I think I've done the most I could in the given situation.

Went to the exam centre in University of Sheffield at Damansara Heights. Along the way I was reciting Allahumma Yassir, Allahummaftah, Rabbish Rahli, etc - almost all the ayat penerang hati and ayat to make it all smoth sailing that I know. Tummy was fluttering like no butterfly's business - I was shit scared.

Anyways, I went in and registered for the CIA - Part 1 examinations 30 minutes earlier than time. Crammed in a little more latih tubi before going into the exam room. When it was time, I just had to tawakkal and try I best. After my second round of reviewing the answers, I really felt like I have had enough. Could hardly make sense of the sentences at that moment, and my eyes felt sooo heavy. It's time to let it go and see how I did. Takut, okay.. Keluar je bilik tu, I closed my eyes when the invigilator passed me the printed result. I could only focus on one word - Passed! Syukur..... Alhamdulillah...

Felt like letting out a little scream. Yeay! Lepas satu perkara..
hihihihihi (Nantikan Part 2,3 and 4 pula..)

-dillz blogging out-


Along said...

Congrats!! Maybe that's why I'm so reluctant to continue studying...tak tahan the butterflies and stress taking exams..uhuk.

dillazag said...

I know exactly what you mean. tapi, lepas tu rasa relieved sangat - sangat. I am taking part 4 end of next month pulak.
Just three times lagi to go through before i'm done. can't wait!

kucingorengemok said...

latih tubi... hehe, rasa mcm baca blog budak spm plak :)

dillazag said...

masa spm dulu, tak habih-habih buat latih tubi. sampai nak muntah!


dillz... dari dulu sampai sekarang tak habih2 dok cram *sambil geleng-geleng kepala* ;P

buy hey! you did it! well done :)

dillazag said...

kalau tak last minute, bukan dilla namanya.. :)~~