I have actually read this book a few times over. In fact, I own two (2) copies of it. One is a paper back, all lembik and dog-eared from all the reading. At one point, it was missing thus requiring me to buy the second hard-covered version. *excuses, excuses* Have also watched the film here.
The Secret is a collection of philosophy / ideas championed by many teachers from yesteryears all compiled into one book. It's not rocket science. Chances are; most things highlighted in the book you already know. In essence, it tells you how to get the things you want in life. (Go read it if you haven't already!)
Anyways, I have not been in my most productive state of late. Am in need of a little uplifting, morale booster, if you would. So, for me and also for you, dear readers; let me remind us on a few teachings of The Secret.
Taken from the Secret Summaries of Powerful Processes:
- Expectation is a powerful attractive force. Expect the things you want, and don't expect the things you don't want.
- Gratitude is powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have, and you will attract more good things.
- Giving thanks for what you want in advance turbo-charges your desires and sends a more powerful signal out to the Universe.
Taken from the Secret Summaries of The Secret to Life:
- You get to fill the blackboard of your life with whatever you want.
- The only thing you need to do is feel good now.
- Do what you love. If you don't know what brings you joy, ask, "What is my joy?" As you commit to your joy, you will attract an avalanche of joyful things because you are radiating joy.
Time is running out. Have a deadline to adhere to. Looks like it's time to double up the speed.. *Attracting good vibes. Mari, mari, mari...*
-dillz blogging out-