Saturday, February 24, 2007

HatiYoga

Just wanted to share this with you guys. This girl is 25 years of age and is turning her dreams into a reality. I just discovered her last night whilst bloghopping, and I was taken with what she has accomplished in such a short time. The sheer determination and hard work. I am really impressed!

She's one of the 8 finalists of the new season of Nescafe Kickstart which airs today. Her name is Ninie and she wants to publish the first Yoga magazine in Malaysia. It's called HatiYoga. How great is that, to do what you love doing most day in and day out... You can read more about her journey at The Yoga Instructor Diaries and YOGA ; Through My Eyes, Beneath My Breath, Beyond My Soul.

I also found out that she also went to STF and later UNITEN. Had asthma when she was 13 and yoga changed her life. What a feaky coincidence, eh? The STF, UNITEN and asthma part... I guess I'll have to give this yoga thing a try. In the mean time, do buy the magazine when it is out in the stores this March, 1st - it comes wih a free VCD too!
... and don't forget to vote for her in Nescafe Kickstart!

-dillz blogging out-

6 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Ninie to x-stfian? Nak vote lah dia... heheheheh

dillazag said...

DNAS --> Saya pun terpanggil utk vote dia.. Kronisme, gitu..

Anonymous said...

kak ngah! she's my fwen laa! classmate kat uniten dulu! she knows me too.. been going to her raya open hses for the past 2 years!

wanshana said...

Dear dillazag,

I was bloghopping and bumped into your link at Ninie's diaries.

Read your blog - I Like!!!

Your kids are so adorable - rasa nak gigit!!! Hahahaha!

K.Shana (SK85)

dillazag said...

Hi Kak Shana,
Welcome, welcome... I know you are my super senior sebab I have seen your name kat kak Eija's blog! ;) What a small world, ek?

Happy reading and do come by often. Jangan lupa comment, aa... I also like!! :)

wanshana said...

Err...ME in your 'SUPER senior' list?!!! Girl, you make me feel like a dinosaur...Hahaha!

Anyway, thanks! Have put you in my favs (BUT, unfortunately I'm not able to create a link to your blog, or to ANY other blogs or websites, for that matter! Problem with Blogger's new system). Aihhh...

You're also welcome to visit my Blog anytime, or rather - when you don't have anything better to do with your time..Hahaha!