Friday 26th May 2017

Yeay! Yeay!
Esok Puasa!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cutlery Tree

My cutlery tree is growing. Macam mulberry tree lak bunyinya.. The growth rate depends on how many take-outs I get from the various stalls downstairs. Nasi lemak, nasi goreng, nasi campur, soto... Anything that requires the use of fork and spoon to consume, really..

After 2 weeks in my new place, I am glad to note that I have 8 pieces of cutleries in my collection. I can now invite 3 friends to come over for tapau lunch.. heh heh heh

-dillz blogging out-

4 comments:

Along said...

New place? Where are u now?

Amy said...

Cutlery utk makan meatball IKEA ada dak?? :P

kaynie said...

K Dilla,
hahaha jgn asyik mkn je mentang2 byk cutleries on your desk. nanti jd i - so fat now sbb asyik mkn in opis!
Your Dubai trip seems bloody fab, itching to go there. If i do, will surely refer to u for more tips!
Your sis' wedding's pics are so cool, seronok tgk.Awat color baju u x masuk concept?

dillazag said...

along --> Joined the Audit group. I kat Menara TM now ni.

Amy --> Mana ada.. IKEA tak bagi cutleries plastik daa...

Kay --> Pakai baju recycle je coz tak sempat nak buat baju baru.. I can't believe I don't have a single turqoise baju kurung in my collection! Nak kena jadi theme raya tahun ni ,nampaknya...