Java Jazz Festival 2010 chronicle : |1- Contemplating| 2- The Decision & Update| 3 - Hasil Tangkapan Perang |
With regards to my contemplation on the upcoming Java Jazz Festival 2010. It's official now! I AM GOING!!! Wuu-hu!!!
- Java Jazz Festival 2010 Tickets - DONE! Bought the Three-Day Pass for the 5th, 6th and 7th of March 2010 with Special Show Passes for John Legend (Section B), Toni Braxton and Babyface.
- Air-tickets - return tickets to and fro KUL-CGK on MalaysiaAirlines, y'all!
- Annual Leave - taken Friday and Monday off. Leave has been approved. Thanks.
Things still to complete before the trip:
- Get doped on the music that will be playing - I already bought 2 of John Legends' albums. (The first two, that is) The CDs have been taking turn to play on repeat in my car. (MyVi don't have CD changer, maa) I also imported them into my iTunes and they've been playing on shuffle and repeat there too. Will be getting the third album sometime next week. (Maybe after my CIA exam is done. haha) As far as Toni Braxton and Babyface are concerned, I think I am still OK with their old songs - would have to ask Inche Azrul to download the MP3s for my Java Jazz Festival playlist.
- Find my obsolete iPod and its peripherals and download the playlist in it for my mobile dose of music.
- Meet up with Zura (the girlfriend I am going with) to have some kind of understanding on our itinerary and schedule. Which other shows to catch, logistics of the day, what other stuff to do in Jakarta. Would love to squeeze some spa time, Johnny Andrean, retail therapy, Hard Rock Cafe, maybe.
- Sort out with Madam Jakarta and maybe squeeze her into our itinerary, kalau sempat. :)
- Find out who else is going. Syok jugak kalau ada ramai geng! So far, I know Munzie's sister Nadia is going. Nad, you have BB or not?
- My most pening-est kepala item: WHAT TO WEAR TO JAVA JAZZ FESTIVAL , lah? Since it's jazzy, so I figured it must be slightly classy, somewhat smart - like smart casual lah kan? Tak kan nak pergi selebet je dak? Better be overdressed than underdressed, right? So, I googled some images of previous festivals and came up with this!
B, Nak kena pi beli baju baru lah camni. We'll sort it out after my CIA exams, ok? hihihihihi
-dillz blogging out-