Monday 29th February 2016

Ribbit! Ribbit! Ribbit!
It's a LEAP year!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Almost Over

Yeay! Yeay! 2 days to habis pantang!!!! Been waiting for the 44th day since like forever. ;)

Finally, can just devour whatever I wanna eat on Eidul Adha without any guilt! How very appropriate! But, must remember not to touch laksa and jambu yet. No big deal coz I'm not a big fan anyways. Other than that, I am all game! Yee-ha! In the mean time, I just have to tahan 2 more days...

Here's a collection of pix during Khaleeda's first month check-up with the pead which coincidentally spells my ticket to mengularrr!!! heh heh heh (pantang pun boleh mengular...) She put on a little more than a kg from her birth weight and other than that we had nothing exciting to report. Which is GOOD, I guess. :) I think she looks really cute in her Baby Big Bird tee. Quite expensive lah the Sesame Beginnings range ni. Have to wait for Sale to buy.. But, I really like.. Cute, like that.. heh heh heh..

-dillz blogging out-

6 comments:

Spena said...

Orait lah! Can go to Murni now...hehehe

e!dQ 893 said...

yeay!! samalah kita.. officially!! although kalau ikutkan.. these few days ni pun, dah takde rupa macam org dlm pantang.. i soru semua!! kahkahkah..

david santos said...

I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.

Amy said...

Comel siot baju tuh

dillazag said...

kak Spena --> actually, masa pantang pun sempat peri murni sekali..kui kui kui.. tak tahan beb...

e!dq -> you finally made an appearance.. heh heh heh.. How are you guys? kena sidr tak?

dillazag said...

david --> thanks for the wish. happy new year to you too.. :)

amy --> nasib baik tak de buat saiz besa. sure aku dah beli sepasang.. kui kui kui