Friday, November 10, 2006

Khadra the Ballerina

*from my other blog at Dilla Speaks Out

Ballet3Ballet2Ballet1

Khadra has officially joined the Federal Academy of Ballet! :) First class was last Saturday on the 4th of November 2006. You can see her and Teyta in the pictures.

We actually came in a week earlier to try out the class, you know, see if they could follow instructions and catch up with the rest of the kids. It was an ongoing class - the kids had already been at it for several months now. Miss Thong gave us the go-ahead after the trials and so I brought it up with Hubby and was given an OK! :) Khadra was really excited about it..

She was even more excited when we went to get her the ballet tutu! As soon as she had her ballet shoes on, she went in front of the large mirror, excusing herself - "I have to practise! " Twirling and jumping and running on tippy-toes.. Her hours of watching Angelina Ballerina really paid off. :) She refused to take off her tutu the whole day , showing off to whomever who would watch.

So, cancell all my appointments on Saturdays from 1.00 - 1.30pm; I’ve got to send my girl for ballet! ;)

-dillz blogging out-

No comments: