Tuesday, October 10, 2006

One for The Fans (ehem!)

*from my other blog at Dilla Speaks Out

I know.. I know.. I have been terrible at updating this blog. Some unnamed person has even gone as far as sms-ing me about it. (Thank you, *Bunga Mawar* , bukan nama sebenar) I do have reasons behind it, I really do.

1. I was away for some work-related matter in Labuan.

2. We (the 4 of us) went away for a long overdue holiday to Pangkor. A trip to make good our promise to Khadra when her bibik went back to kampung.

3. We ( Us 4 + Bibik Parmi) went back to Kubang Kerian due to the irresistable AirAsia deal we booked some 4 months ago.

4. Had loads of work in the workplace. (Lame, I know, but it’s so true!)

5. Busy writing out our Hari Raya cards - I made a dateline to send them ALL off by the end of the week. So, if you still have not sent me your snail mail address, do it quickly since the card stock is depleting very quickly.

After this, I promise you.. I’ll be back. ;) (Might even sneak some posts in between too..)

-dillz blogging out-

No comments: