Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Little Teaser

Hi-ya peeps! I am back.. (I hope) It's just that we've been pretty busy, lately.. Doing what, you may ask? See below! (among others...)
We just came back from Redang late last Sunday, so... I have to say that I have been a little tied these past few weeks. That plus the fact that my cough + asthma is really getting on my nerves. By the time I get back from work I'd be too lazy and tired to do anything else but laze in the sofa and watch whatever's on the idiot box. Eventhough it's on Channel 77. I am that bummed out!!!

It kinda explains why I have not been updating my blog. Sorry to those who have been checking up on me and left feeling a little dejected. It's not you.. It's me.. All me..

I will try to keep up with the postings.. So many things to write about, so many tags to do.. In fact, just last night I had the classic case of hit-and-run.. Those skanky Ind*s - nevermind them, will elaborate later. Just don't you dare give up on me. Check in soon, will ya?

-dillz blogging out-

2 comments:

Cik Ros said...

Redang? best nya. Kita pun nak pi Redang August ni.

psst...hang boleh urut lagi tak? kalau boleh lagi, roger k.

dillazag said...

Hi Ros!!! Lama tak borak.. August ni kitorang pergi Langkawi pulak.. heh heh heh Kata Visit Malaysia year, tak gitu? :) (P/S: Anytime on the urut thing!)