Muffins.. Hmmm.. Hmmm.. Hmmm... Don't you love them? I do. Especially those filled with blueberry goodness and chocolate chips. Just yummy.. But not so much when they are of the excessive flesh hanging over your jeans variety.. Yes, ladies, I am talking about those muffin tops.
Sad to say that I have one of those.. :)~~~ No, I am not going to put up some pictorial evidence of it. Just believe you me, it's there..
Most days, I just slip on the knee length Crony Envy Long Drawer and the muffin top would go away for a few hours. (Itupun belum bayar kat ibu lagi. hihihihi.. Halal je la mommy, ok?) Once I take it off, there it is once again, just like a loyal dog waiting for its master. *sigh* Sometimes, I use these words of wisdoms to hide them: Tips to lose the muffin tops or 10 ways to stop muffin tops On days that I am not able to, I would have kind(?) friends / acquaintances / strangers ask me how far along am I in my pregnancy.
Picture credit: here
So, I guess it is high time that I did something about it..
- Breakfast is limited to cereals and milk - minimize the nasi gorengs, nasi lemaks and what nots. Success rate? Been having Post Breakfast Cereal since Tuesday with Adeeb. Slipped a little today when I had the cereal AND nasi lemak.
- No rice for lunch. Haven't had rice since Tuesday too. (Tapi, evening breaks dah makan burger on Tuesday and half a plate of nasi goreng on Wednesday. How, la?)
- Cut out the sugary stuff in drinks - Now, going with limau ais kosong, watermelon/pineapple/apple juice taknak gula and the lot. Air suam is better.
- The 30-minutes after makan drink ban is still on.
- Need to start fasting (can also ganti my 8 days) by next week.
- Go up the stairs from Level 3 to Level 9 Menara TM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Success rate: Not too bad, did it on Monday! :)
- Try to jog / walk up and down and up and down Pantai Hillpark at least once a week. Success rate: Walked down - Ran up - Walked down - Ran 1/4 and walked 3/4 up on Thursday! Yeay!
- Squeeze one session at the swimming pool - min 20-short laps. Success rate: The week is not yet over, honey! *snap*snap*
Cukup la tu. Banyak-banyak kang tak terbuat pulak. You know me, the Queen of HHTA..
-dillz blogging out-