I thought I had planned it all out quite nicely.. But, still.. I am finding that I am still trying to conjure time to finish off my To- Do list. It is already 2.30am on 7 Nov and I have these to complete by 7am:
1. Finish this blog entry (heh heh heh)
2. Finish packing my hospital bag for mommy and baby (What? Still not ready?)
3. Complete my second round of sembahyang Hajat and Taubat.
4. Slot in a little more sleep before 5.30am.
5. Take a good shower while remembering to carry out the 'selusuh' tips from my mom.
6. Read out 2 surahs to help with pain management after Subuh.
7. Down the raw 'telur kampung' concoction before leaving for the hospital.
It's a good thing I managed to finish off my beauty routine last night. All in good time before my dinner rendezvous with hubby at Nirwana in Bangsar -- Ooh.. the peria goeng is just so heavenly! Be assured that those needed to be removed has been removed; and those needed to be gone are temporarily gone. Even managed to buff my nails before dinner!
Aah... and you think going into labour is easy..
PS: BTW, anybody has the number of a good makcik urut for post natal? Must be willing to come to Pantai Hillpark area by herself (not needing pick-up) and does not cost a bomb!
-dillz blogging out-