Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Never Too Many

It has been said, a girl can never have too many shoes. I just simply love them. I remember my first ever purchase of a pricey, luxury brand was for my wedding 9 years ago. We saved up every penny to get my Salvatore Ferragamo black pumps. It was on Sale at KLCC at the time, and how I really treasure that pair of shoes. I still wear them to go to weddings and functions.

Then there was this one time when we loved Camper (pronounced Kam-per) so so much. Me and @azrulx were the regulars at their KLCC outlet. Berapa banyak Camper ada, daa... (mostly belongs to @azrulx, obviously) Semenjak dua menjak (probably 5 years ago) tahu dia banyak pakai pig skin lining ni lah yang tak beli langsung. And berakhirlah era Camper. My only other kasut mahal is my Jimmy Choo's Star Stud Western flats. Bought it in Jakarta last year at 30% discount. Other than those two, my shoes are really the biasa-biasa ones. I love variety and VOLUME! hahahahahaha...


Sempena masuk rumah sebelah ni, my shoes have been neatly stacked in our shoe cabinet. Those in boxes will have a laminated tag to indicate what's in them. Gambar dah ambik dah semua, belum print and laminate je lagi. Ambik feel celebrity sikit, buat shoe catalog. Apa cerr???
Namun, ada pertambahan keluarga kasut baru-baru ini...

My Gladiator Wedge from Charles and Keith. Senang nak pakai, due to the zipper up front. I love it, terasa sexy kan? But, @azrulx tak berapa setuju I pakai tinggi-tinggi ni. Adoiii... Pakai dengan baju kurung jer lah..

These next 2 pairs I bought at Shoezobsession. The outlet we went was in Berjaya Time Square. Pembelian terpaksa sebenarnya, I was out and about doing my audit fieldwork which required me to visit the malls and walk and walk and walk. Nak jadi cerita, my feet were already killing me softly and I so desperately needed flats. Me and the team went into Shoezobsession and came out with those two babies. So comfy and murah je. RM49.90 rasanya.

These next ones were custom made for me. Ada Uncle Henry (016-2868236) yang datang our office with his sample of shoes. Not too pricey. The ones I chose pakai sarung je RM60, kalau nak yang ada belakang tu RM70. What's more, you can pick and choose the texture, colour and cut that suits you.

Tapinya, Uncle dah salah buat daa.... That red one is supposed to be golden yellow. So he sold it off to me cheap, cheap. RM40 only. *rezeki* Semalam dia sudah hantar yang betul punya.

Ini dia..

-dillz blogging out-

13 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Menariklah kasut Uncle Henry tu.

NORA ANSHAR said...

speechless aku tgk keserasian kasut kuning ngan baju kuning kau tu. very the matching!

Anonymous said...

betul, betul.
I concur kak noresh. same thot.
Me, rimas banyak-banyak kasut. Heh.

Mimy Hamid said...

geram tengok kasut kak dila...wah siap nak buat listing gambar kasut la...celebrity kah?? i like

Jelita78 said...

fullaaaweeeeiiiiii!!!
sangat the vasssss ok!

dillazag said...

DNAS,
Memang menariks. ada jugak tekstur ala animal prints. lagi menariks. In purple lagi... Silalah telepon Uncle. I'm sure he can arrange an office visit to ur place too. *wink wink*

Noresh,
Tu lah. Aku memang dah bajet nak pakai dengan baju raya tahun lepas ni. Sekali merah daa... Terpaksalah buat baju raya kaler merah tahun ni. hihihihihihi

dillazag said...

KLynn,
Even dari zaman STF pun, saya memang banyak kasut. Siap bagai-bagai kaler utk match baju prep lagiks. hihihihihi

Mimy,
Ada lagi kasut yang tak ambik gambar. Tapi, tak masuk dalam kotak. Jadi, kita abaikan.. Masih boleh identify bila bukak gobok. Bajet Erra Fazira ni, ada catalog kasut. huhuhuhuhu

dillazag said...

Jelita,
Terima kasih, terima kasih...

BTW, doesn't Uncle come over to ur floor?

SuperfluousBabe said...

wah kak dilla....
i'm sooo interested with Uncle Henry. customized shoes is like idaman kalbu kite.

dia slalu kat area mana?

anyway, lovely shoes and love to see them on the racks! sangat2 celebrity gitu.

Along said...

Mak ai..memang KLS habis!! Along takde banyak kasut...baru ni la teringin nak ada kasut branded semua...tapi itu pun still memilih bila beli..sebabnya...kaki gedabak!!

But I like the red shoes yang Uncle buat tu? Uncle mana ni ah? Can come up to my floor or not?

KS said...

wahh ini sudah kalah mak datin!! kasut matching dengan outfit sungguh!

aNis said...

i <3 shoes......;) size brape? kalau ade yg lame yg dah tak nak pakai, tolak le kat saye ye....;)

kira said...

weee i see the shoes u got u! from here, heee love u sister!