Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon

I was intrigued by the hoo-haa surrounding the movie Twilight when I decided to borrow Kira's book. Just to get a little sneak preview before me hubby and I watched it at the movies, you know.. Not so typical high school vampire romance , which actually came in second and third and fourth helpings, if I may add so myself. It was kind of an easy read and one that I could see myself reading before going to bed, in the loo, while waiting for someone or over a cup of caramel macchiato. I was embarassed to say, but I actually wanted to get the whole collection for myself. Hihihi.. Yela, cerita vampire romance kat high school, awak tu mak orang. Lu pikir la sendiri, bak kata Nabil...

Anyways, after the movie screening, I decided that movie was alright and I kinda liked the whole thing. (plus that Edward is hot!) On top of that, Boarders had this bundling promotion; Book 1 AND 2 of the Twilight series for RM50. (I think it was slightly less, makcik dah round up the figure) So, I got them both and put my name down for Books 3 and 4.



So, that's my plan for the next few days... (among others) Excuse me while I get back to Bella and the Cullens..

-dillz blogging out-

5 comments:

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

I thought the movie was quite lame. But then maybe that's just cos I read the book prior to watching the movie.

Perhaps they'll develop the characters of the supporting casts better in the sequel; assuming there'll be one. :)

dillazag said...

Rin --> Maybe lah kot.. Coz i only managed to read up till Bella and Edward were doing the Bio lab before I watched the movie. Not expecting much 'coz don't know what to expect. Hihihihi...

But i thought the casting was brilliant nonetheless. Can still picture Jasper's face when Bella went to the Cullen' house for a visit. So comel... Hihihi..

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

yeah I too thought the casting was brilliant. Tu yg disappointed that they were not made used of more. Their roles in the movie should have been more developed somehow. But then ye lah how much can you include in under 2 hours kan. I think the whole Twilight saga would have been better made into a TV show mcm Heroes tu. ;)

dillazag said...

True. The time constraint is definitely a factor. Kalau buat series lagi best, kot.. They can dwell more on the character development. It could be something like Gossip Girl or The O.C.: Cool..

Yan said...

2 books for 50 ringgy?? what a steal!! hehe..tak kisah ah mak orang or wat, Edward lagi byk tua! i plak yg excited nak tunggu u abis baca all 4..ahaks!