Sunday, June 05, 2005

Blog Blog Blog

*from my other blog at Dilla Speaks Out

My second attempt at blogging.. The first went successfully down the drain at blogspot. Wanna hear excuses?

1) I am too lazy (yes, it’s true) to write / bitch / complain

2) I am too busy (yeah, right!) to write / bitch / complain

3) I am too sick (really) to write / bitch / complain

4) I have other things to do besides writing / bitching / complaining

Truthfully, I actually succumbed to pressure. Everytime I open my friendster page, that orangey tab really irks me. I finally clicked on it to get that little interrupter out of my sight.

Anywho… here I am , part of the community, part of statistics… In a way, I guess this will be a good avenue to vent out and just pour my thoughts. I haven’t done that lately.. I remember back in school (way back in 1992), Ateh Nor used to tell me to write from my heart. No first draft or second draft.. Just let it flow.. Just write.. I have been doing that eversince..

Maybe that’s why I have not been feeling well this past couple of months.. Ahhh.. why not? After all it’s free.. No consultation fee…

-dillz blogging out-

No comments: