Friday, July 13, 2012

Yang paling paling paling istimewa

How fast time flies. Sedar tak sedar it's already July the 13th. We have passed the half year mark about 2 weeks now and what do we really have to show for it?

As usual, my postings have been tardy and far in between. I really have no excuse for it. Just been caught up in life I guess. A lot has happened since my last entry. Even then I really wanted to write a lot more on life in general.

We've been pretty light on the feet this year - been quite to a number of places. Some for the first time,some a revisit but with a different experience altogether. In fact my husband would be embarking on his journey to the Holy Land tomorrow morning. Insya Allah. I wish him well on his journey, semoga mendapar Umrah yang mabrur Insya Allah.

Belum rezeki lagi for me to follow this time around. A little tied in the cuti department. I have essentially used / booked up all my entitlement this year. So hopefully tahun depan dapat lah saya jejak Tanah Haram untuk menunaikan ibadah, Insya Allah.

In any case, I've been reading up on "Travelog Haji" by Muhd Kamil Ibrahim. Came highly recommended by my girlfriends. I'm very moved by the doa he has at the end of the book. It's entitled Memohon Keistimewaan.

Ya Allah, kami mohon keampunanmu ya Allah. Kami mohon kerahmatanmu ya Allah. Kami mohon taufik dan hidayahmu, ya Allah. Ya Allah, aku telah dijemput olehmu untuk menunaikan ibadat umrah / haji pada (hujung tahun) ini. Aku bersyukur di atas segala nikmat yang telah Engkau berikan kepada kami sekeluarga.

Ya Allah, terimalah aku sebagai tetamumu Ya Allah. Tetamu yang paling istimewa, ya Allah. Tetamu yang paling paling istimewa. Tetamu yang paling paling paling istimewa, ya Allah. Ya Allah, jangan Kau bezakan aku dengan mereka yang lain. Aku tahu Engkaulah yang berkuasa memberi keistimewaan kepada sesiapa yang Engkau mahu berikan. Ya Allah, ampunilah diriku, ya Allah.

If you want it. Then ask for it. Insya Allah dipermudahkan dan dimakbulkan. Got to sign off now. I'd like to finish up my doa for Azrul to read at he Holy Land.

-dillz blogging out-

No comments: