Tuesday, December 13, 2005

She's All Grown Up

*from my other blog at Dilla Speaks Out

Did you all know that Khadra has gone to school already? Well, technically, it is more of a playgroup la. There are 2 classes: one for the kiddies and another for the kindys. Khadra in the kiddy class, in fact, she’s the youngest one there. We are paying RM550 monthly for this and her school starts at 9.00am and ends at 1.00pm. Pretty steep for a 4-hours play,eh?

The thing I love most about sending her to school is that I never know what to expect from her. She amazes me every single day with the things that she does. It’s hilarious really-seeing this little girl acting all grown up.

She speaks English berabuk-abuk. (Even her Malay is English-sounding)

She would ask me to "LINE UP" with her before going to the loo.

She recites her "doa" before her meals.

Bismillahir rahmanir rahim. Thank you God for the food we eat. thank you God for the birds that sing…

She practices her concert pieces in the shower. (Yup, the concert is on the 15th of December, and I can’t wait! I’ve applied for leave already)

She knows exactly what she wants and she does not want.

She loves dancing - with music , without music; in front of the telly, on the side walks, just about everywhere. "Look, ibu. Kakak dance!", she would say. (Maybe I have to enroll her into a Dance School next year)

She knows her ABCs and 123s. She loves her stickers.

She comes back with songs that I never taught her and I could even make them out! :)

She loooves dressing up and accessorizing.

Check out these pictures from her school -

Dsc09071 Dsc08177 Dsc08200

My daughter is fast growing up. Maybe I should start planning for her wedding now…

-dillz blogging out-

No comments: