Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm In The News!!!!

*from my other blog at Dilla Speaks Out

Big moment in history — I am in the NEWS!!!! Wassap????? Heh heh heh.. Still in a daze, somewhat.. Can’t believe it still… Glamour tak? :) For the benefit of you guys who did not have a chance to get the hardcopy, here it is in the softcopy form… courtesy of Nadya, the e-browse product owner. :) (Thank you, sissy)

Been waiting for Tuesday since last Saturday. That was when the article was due for. Izza, the KOSMO! journalist was looking around the workshop last weekend. She was looking for the face-painter her friend told her about. Hmmmmmm, that sounds like me.. She is looking for ME! :) So, we had the interview thing and I promised to send some pictures to her for the piece. Pictures were taken by Kira, of course, my trusted apprentice.

And then, Tuesday came. Got to get my KOSMO!Got to get my KOSMO! When I entered mynews.com (located at the Lower Ground of Menara Telekom) this morning, my heart was skipping a beat. (Btw, you can’t get any more from there now. Lily got the last copy at noon. heh heh heh) Reached for the first KOSMO! in sight and I quickly skimmed through the pages to see if the article made it. Would it be a small one, a full-page coverage or what?

Then I saw the image of Ariff, the brave kid who wanted a full-faced skull last Saturday. Hmmm, that’s familiar. True enough.. there was yours truly , looking pretty professional beside him. IT’S ME!!!!!! What a rush… I brought bought two copies and ran back up to the lobby to get my hubby… grinning all the way… heh heh heh

It made my day, really. Showed the half-page article to the whole office (GM included) and I was smiling the whole freaking morning.. (and afternoon) SMSed some people about it and got some pretty wild responses. My brother-in-law even asked for a quotation for his annual dinner. Wassap??? Way to get the business going… (BIG HUMONGOUS Smiles…) Hmmm.. I might just afford that professional Krayolan kit after all…

Me? I am pretty high on the piece itself. Need some space to let the reality sink in and live among the mortals again.. heh heh heh

-dillz blogging out-

No comments: