Friday, March 01, 2013

Umrah Prep

Excited. I'm beyond excited actually. Been looking forward to this trip for a while now so I guess that is expected right?

I have been physically preparing myself for umrah trip with my parents mid march. It's gonna be quite a big group, my uncles and aunties mad cousins included. So psyched.

Today, me and my besties Kynne and Mira went to Sri Munawwarah one stop Haji and umrah prep shop to get some of the essentials. Lemme share my lunchtime loot with ya. ;)

Extreme love.

-dillz blogging out-





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K Emy rasa yg tudung tu looks more practical. K Emy baru balik & K Emy rasa telekung x sesuai & x selesa. Mekah dah start panas & even if u stay @ Hilton which is less than 100m from Masjidil Haram, waktu pergi & balik Zuhur teramat panas. Also, selalu tengok jemaah yg pakai telekung, jemaah2 lain esp yg bdn2 bsr terdudukkan telekung diaorg. Just imagine kalu jemaah yg dudukkan tu mmg solat duduk, payah gak kita nak bangun. Cdgan semata-mata.