Friday, June 30, 2006

WANTED: A New Digital Camera

*from my other blog at Dilla Speaks Out

I finally came to terms with it. I lost my brand spanking new black Sony T-9 digital camera. Lost it! Lost it! Yep, it’s the same camera I got for my birthday. Yep, I lost it! Lost it! Lost it!

It’s been Missing-In-Action since April 2006 but I refused to acknowledge it. I guess I was in the state of denial in the longest time..

How I felt about it? Sad, when I lost it. Relieved, that I have come to terms with it.

More importantly though.. I need a NEW digital camera. Can’t bear to go through life without it. Seems like I am missing a lot of moments in my life and it is becoming a real pain in the ass borrowing one from somebody else (camera, not ass).

While we are at it, here’s a list of other things that I really need and why:

1. Car - any car will do. After all, it is our second car. It is becoming a real hassle to go in rounds before actually getting to where we wanna go. Ideally, I would wanna get a Suzuki Swift. But, realistically, I think we’ll be getting a MyVi.

2. I-pod Nano 2MB coz it brings my morale down every time it is GYM time. We need 2 separate I-pods! I don’t wanna run with my earphones stuck to my handphone!

Seems like an awfully short list. Maybe I’ll get them all come year end.

-dillz blogging out-

No comments: